Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Indymac/One West Bank Exposed. The Shortsale mystery SOLVED

This is a a shocking expose' on what is going on behind the scenes with deals being made between the large banks and the FDIC.

As most of you know in addition to Mortgages, I have been doing Short Sale negotiations. I work with various Realtors and I handle the Short sale paperwork. (Being in the mortgage business we are used to paper so this is a natural). I have found that sometimes it just seems like the banks are unreasonable, unresponsive and they just seem to not care if the home goes to foreclosure. This post explains it all. I think a grass roots movement is starting and all Realtors actively working in today's market should be aware of what is going on.

Please copy and paste the link in your internet browser

http://activerain.com/blogsview/1243528/is-the-fdic-killing-indymac-onewest-bank-short-sales-

No comments:

Post a Comment