Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reality Mortgage Episode: The Mortgage Broker Who Couldn’t

This client signed contract in February. It was 9:30 in the evening on April 21, when I got the frantic call. It was from desperate Realtor, with a frantic client on the other line. The client went to a mortgage broker who was referred to them by a family member. He was working on their loan, requesting documents and more documents, but they never got a commitment or even ordered their appraisal. Well, the closing date on the contract was supposed to be in 2 days April 23rd, and this Broker said, I don’t think that you can get a loan. Well I met this couple at 2:00 the next afternoon. It took me 5 days and I was able to get an extension on their closing date, order an appraisal, get a commitment and the closing is scheduled for this Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment